SIGN up here. Join our very active IPO user community & make better investment decisions.
You’ll also receive after-market recommendations.
Week of March 31, 2014
ranked by size
- Healthcare market data: IMS Health Holdings (IMS)
- Restaurant pickup/delivery mobile software: Grubhub (GRUB)
- IT education in China: Tarena International (TEDU)
- Cloud software for the utility industry: Opower (OPWR)
- Automates digital ad sales: Rubicon Project (The) (RUBI)
- Cloud software for contact centers: Five9 (FIVN)
- Biopharma: Corium International (CORI)
- Pharmaceutical co: SCYNEXIS (SCYX)
Stifel Nicolas analyst reports: New plus VNCE, SFXE, LULU, RH. And NVGS, CRTO, DSL, PAGP, ESNT, LEAF, BIND, FISH, ESPR, FLEX, SALE, EPAM, BFAM, COTY, ECOM, PF, RH, GTS, VOYA. Available to paid subscribers. Email your contact info, name, mailing address (for compliance purposes) to Randy Hunt, Senior Vice President/Investments, email@example.com