Most buys, positives & neutral pluses have gone up in recent memory.
Additional deliverables include:
- Timely information in a solid 2015 IPO market, projected to be even hotter in 2016
- Direct responses to research questions from subscribers
- After market recommendations. For example LOCO at $19+ & it doubled in the next week.
- Subscribers find the comments section to be very valuable, at the bottom of the calendar. (Sometimes subscribers post comments at the bottom of the IPO report.)
- Opening times posted for subscribers
- Full financial analysis is performed -- look at the bottom of the each report.
- When an IPO is priced down we often redo valuation metrics & recommendations, posted to the top of 'subscribers IPO calendar'.
- Ratings/recommendations posted about a week before the IPO. Look for summary comments in the calendar's right column.
- Monitor 10 day IPO quiet period expirations for expected analyst reports
- Monitor 180 day IPO lock-up expirations for shorting opportunities, especially in a soft market.